Premium ear loop face mask, available in Immortan Joe & Feral/Blood Bag Max styles.
- Made of 8 oz. stretch, antibacterial polyester fabric
- Artwork by French artist Melvin Zed, who also painted the exterior of the Mad Max Museum in Australia.
- Pleated, with elastic on top and bottom to facilitate fit
- Elastic cords with plastic cord locks for maximum adjustment
- Imported from Japan
- Free shipping within the US
- All purchases are final due to COVID-19
To see more of Melvin Zed's artwork, please go to https://melvinzed.tumblr.com/
The Mad Max Museum
These same masks were also sent to the Mad Max Museum to help finance the building of a reconstruction of the Mad Max 2 (The Road Warrior) compound on the same filming location in Broken Hill, Australia where the film was shot. The reconstruction project is for the 40th Anniversary celebration taking place in 2021.
Who is Immortan Joe?
Mad Max: Fury Road is a 2015 movie starring Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron & Hugh Keays-Byrne. Max, played by Tom Hardy, is captured by the War Boys, who are suicidal soldiers under the post-apocalyptic warlord Immortan Joe (Hugh Keays-Byrne).
Immortan Joe is never seen without his metal and bone maw, a custom mask that is connected to a breathing apparatus. After Max is captured, he is used as a living blood bag and strapped to the front of a vehicle while wearing an improvised muzzle made of a garden fork.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and government orders, the use of face masks in public areas will be something that will remain necessary for some time to come. This is a great opportunity to personalize your masks with graphics that represent who you are as an individual.