KN95 Mask Wholesale: 1000 pcs
Price: $96 for 25 pieces ($3.84 per piece).
United States customers only!
For small quantities, try our 1, 5 & 10 packs.
This KN95 Mask Respirator features
- FDA approved KN95 rating
- Aluminum nose clip
- 5 layers
- Type: Ear loop
- Size: 105*155mm
- Color: White
- Material: PP nonwoven, active carbon layer, melt blown filter, hot air cotton
- This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Function: Anti-dust, Anti-fog, Anti-haze, Anti-PM2.5, Anti-germs
- Advantage: Practical and beautiful
- Without valve
Country of Origin
KN95 mask is made in China with globally sourced quality materials
Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
Do Not Use For
- DO NOT use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting
- DO NOT use for particulate concentrations exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
Approvals and Standards
- FDA approved KN95 particulate respirator
- Meets FDA requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil
- FDA number: 10063030
Usage and Storage
- Replace the respirator when it becomes dirty, damaged, or difficult to breathe through
- Store respirators in the original packaging, away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture, and damaging chemicals
- Store in temperatures between -4°F (-20°C) and +86°F (+30°C) and not exceeding 80% RH
This respirator helps reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134, including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. Misuse may result in sickness or death.